Returns & Refunds
Our Returns Policy
The cosmetic contact lens industry is a Buyer Beware Industry. You take the responsibility, onus and due diligence of your purchase and once opened, the contacts cannot be returned due to health and safety regulations. We as Eyes of Solotica do not take any responsibility for incorrect ordering or change of mind regarding our products.
Please be aware before purchasing your contacts that you have researched the product as once purchased, you acknowledge that you have accepted the terms and conditions stated on our website under the “terms & conditions and “refunds & returns” tab and that you will adhere to the care instructions included in the packaging to ensure the safety and care of the contacts is maintained through the longevity of the product.
When ordering from our online store, you are confirming that you have consulted your Eye Care Specialist and are fully aware of how to care for soft contact lenses. If lenses are damaged due to incorrect lens care, we will not be held liable for this.
All Original Glass Vials must be kept and obtainable before commencing with any Refund or Exchange enquiry.
The Colour of the Solotica lenses will vary depending on the person’s eye colour, skin tone, Eye shape, Makeup etc. We cannot refund/exchange or replace lenses if a customer changes their mind about the colour. Please do extensive research online before purchasing.
Please Note: All Enquiries regarding faulty products, returns or refunds need to be emailed to email@example.com our contact number is for general enquiries only. Any general enquiries are also encouraged to be followed up with an email from your behalf also.
- Are not eligible for Refund or Exchange during Sale periods.
- We do not offer a Refund or Exchange due to change of mind or colour dissatisfaction.
- Will be eligible for Refund or Exchange outside of Sale periods in isolated circumstances if; The item is unopened and in it’s original packaging. We can only accept returns if the lenses have been UNOPENED.
- For Exchange or Refund eligibility the packaging must be unopened, in resellable condition. It must contain no dents, scratches or tears. All original properties must be included inside and the contacts original seals, unbroken and intact. All proof or purchase must also be kept.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping costs to return the contact lenses back to our given address. Then;
- The customer will be refunded less the amount of the original cost of shipping from their original order. As we incur the cost to ship to you with our free shipping service, we reserve the right to deduct this $10 charge from your total sale amount once the order has been approved for a refund.
- If you have purchased Express Shipping and we authorise a refund for your order, we will deduct an amount of $10 from your total order value and refund you the difference.
- Are Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangeable once your order has been placed with us.
- We do not offer a Refund or Exchange due to change of mind or colour dissatisfaction.
- If you place an incorrect power requirement against your order and the order is placed and shipped, you are not able to be refunded. So please be accurate with your requirements.
- All original Glass Vials must be kept including packaging. All proof of purchase must be kept.
- You are responsible for your own prescription and must have consulted an optometrist prior to buying with us. All compositions of the materials used and the measurements of the contacts are available on our website.
- We are not affiliated to any Private Health Care Rebate Funds.
- Powered lenses can take up to 21 business days turnaround time. Please be aware when you order, we do not hold stock of prescription, they are made to order.
Damages and faults:
- All Original Glass Vials must be kept and obtainable before commencing with any Refund or Exchange enquiry.
- If you do not have your original Glass Vial, we are not able to assist you as you do not have a serial number or LOT # for us to affiliate your lens to the Solotica Records. It is imperative you keep these vials as they contain the serial number only you will have access to once your lenses are opened.
- No Solotica Contact Lense has ever left the warehouse torn or pinched. Please be aware, these damages are caused due to human mishandling and are not covered under your 15 days return policy. If your lens is torn or pinched, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- You must soak your lenses overnight prior to wearing them for the first time. If you were the lenses immediately after receiving and opening them and you suffer from eye irritation, we assume no liability as we state on our website to soak the lenses and it is also in the care instructions.
- If you allow your lenses to dry out and they become uncomfortable or irritable, your lenses will not be deemed faulty as this is your liability.
- You are responsible for using a correct solution for storing and caring for your lenses. If you use a lenses that is too harsh and the lenses become abrasive, you are liable for this and it will not be deemed faulty.
- We recommend not to use any aggressive contact lens solution that contains Hydrogen-peroxide. We recommend brands such as Biotrue or Renu from Bausch & Lomb and Optifree from Alcon.
- Please be aware of the hygiene practices involved in caring for your contact lenses, if you are deemed to be incompetent in following the Solotica care guidelines, your lenses will be deemed not faulty.
- If your lenses are deemed to be faulty, we will immediately arrange a resolution for you of a replacement single lens or set of lenses depending on the case.
Approved Refunds & Exchanges:
- Require proof of purchase.
- All shipping returns and exchanges need to be sent via a tracking number service. That tracking number needs to be emailed to contact@eyesofsolotica with your name and what you are returning.
- Once we receive your goods and have inspected them, we will notify you of the outcome.
- If you have been approved to be refunded, we will issue you a refund via our accounts team at the end of the month.
- REFUNDS ARE ISSUED AT THE END OF THE MONTH BY THE ACCOUNTS TEAM
- If you have been approved for an exchange, please be aware that there is a $20 Return Shipping Fee for us to repost the exchanged item back to you.
- All refunds will be issued minus the costs to ship the goods. You will be issued a refund for the balance of your purchase once we minus the cost to ship the goods to you.
- Refunds will only be refunded back onto the original method of payment. You are not able to change the card number, account number or method for refund from the way you had originally purchased with us.
- We release the funds for the refund instantly, these funds can however take up to 5 days to show back into your institution's account. Please check with them regarding your refunds progress.
- Refunds issued on purchases made through Afterpay and Zip Pay are refunded back onto your Afterpay and or Zip Pay account. You will need to contact those institutions with any questions regarding your refund.
- If you purchase contacts in our buy 1, get the 2nd half price, we will only refund you the lesser amount regardless of whether the contact you are returning was the 2nd pair or not. You will incur the cost of the full price item and the refunded amount will be for the amount of the sale item.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Credit, Visa, Mastercard and Amex Purchases:
- We reserve the right to withhold your item from shipment if we believe your purchase appears suspicious or fraudulent in any way.
- We take extra precautions to protect our buyers and ourselves as a retailer, so if you choose to purchase through Credit, Visa, Mastercard or Amex, we may ask that you supply identification to verify your order with us.
- We do not ship international orders paid using Credit, Visa, Mastercard or Amex until we have received identification to verify your transaction with us.
- We reserve the right to refund a sale we believe to be suspicious or fraudulent prior to shipping the goods.
- If you issue a Chargeback through your institution due to the fact you received your goods and are not satisfied with the colour, we will take every measure to protect ourselves and plead a case on our behalf with evidence submitted.
- We recommend that you use Paypal or Paypal Express to make your payments with us.
Gifts & Store Credits:
- If you purchase lenses as a gift and they are unwanted, we will only issue you with a store credit.
- If you purchase a gift in the name and shipping address of the recipient and you do not include all correct details, you will incur all original costs to ship the items and any involved to reship.
- Store Credits last 3 months.
Lost or Missing Packages:
- We use Australia Post E-Parcel service which is a signature on delivery service. All packages must be signed for and will not be left on doorsteps.
- If you have a lockable letterbox, packages may be signed for by the driver and left within your letterbox so if the item is showing delivered, please check your locked letterbox.
- Australia Post reserves the right to investigate any claims made against packages unsigned for or undelivered. We also reserve the right to investigate any such claims.
- If you need to make an enquiry regarding Aus Post shipping, please call 131 318.
- Our international Orders are shipped using DHL. This service is also signature on delivery
- You are responsible for the import tariff costs and other international costs included when buying from us.
- If you need to enquire about your DHL shipping, please contact a relevant DHL facility in your country.
- If in any instance your package does go missing and is not recoverable through our shipping carriers, we will replace your items.
- Packages lost, not deliverable or RTS due to any incorrect residential, business or shipping addresses will be charged a $20 Return Shipping Fee to have the lenses shipped back to the correct address.
- Any items RTS or undeliverable from overseas will be reviewed and the cost to reship back will be higher than AUD $20.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Return Shipping Address:
PO BOX 1007
All Refund & Exchange Policies are Copyrighted to Eyes of Solotica 2016.